Oh, hi, happy to meet you here! We are looking for cool personalities to join our team of developers - are you the one?Apply for this Job
Aim of the role.
Become the expert to consult and guide companies on their path to a circular subscription business with circuly. From initial product and business set up questions to the go-live. You are a project manager with deep technical e-com expertise to help our customers launch with circuly.
We offer you.
- Plenty of room for development - personally & professionally
- Quick, transparent and cross-functional communication - just how we like it in a start-up
- You have a new idea? A different way of doing things? Great - spark our interest and take over responsibility!
- Choose your technical equipment yourself - just like your workplace
- 100% remote first - work from wherever you perform best, from your bed or the mountain (only requirement: good internet connection & official residency in Germany)
- Tired of working from home? - find a shared office and we’ll cover the costs
- Team celebrations - online and offline - Where? Well, that is gonna be a surprise!
- An international team - Dutch, Norwegian, French, German, Indian, Albanian... - English is key!
What you will do.
- Closely work with the sales & customer success team to consult leads and new customers in setting up their subscription business with circuly (technical and logical E-commerce setup with circuly)
- Project management to onboard new customers to circuly
- Support customers in product and logical set up questions
- Address prerequisites and assess flow for a subscription business case (connection of strategic & technical feasibility)
- Collaborate with diverse stakeholder groups (external & internal) and manage opposing perspectives, different expertise levels and cultures
- Provide (technical) assistance and solutions to our customers before and during onboarding
- Collect feedback to optimise existing and create new processes within the company to actively enhance the B2B customer onboarding process.
What we need from you.
- Extensive Project Management
- Experience with internal and external stakeholders
- Extensive experience in E-commerce (business & technical perspective)
- Experience in SaaS Environments (API, webhooks, etc.)Clear, precise communication & negotiation skills
- Ability to understand customers needs and proactively consult them in finding solutions
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent business English & German language skills (written and spoken)
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in project management, consulting or e-commerce related jobs
Nice to have: experience in business development/consultancy role and (subscription) business models
- You love working with customers and have a passion for the technical and logical side of e-commerce
- You enjoy looking at the bigger picture to connect the dots on a strategic level
- You have a doer mentality and follow a solution-oriented work approach
- You embody the compatibility of profitability and sustainability in business to thrive for a circular economy.
- Working in a structured, independent and organised way comes natural to you.
- You possess good intercultural competencies - demonstrated in showing respect and curiosity for other cultures & perspectives
To support our local economy, we give preference to candidates that are located (registered) in Germany.
𝗖𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀? Show yourself and apply now ⬇️
We are excited to get to know you and learn all about you!
Until then - 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 🎉🌱